Web Live News

Another shock to China, Chinese companies cancel bids for highway project

Another shock to China, Chinese companies cancel bids for highway project

Another shock to China, Chinese companies cancel bids for highway project
July 16
17:31 2020

Delhi-Mumbai expressway: Ministry of Transport has canceled the bid of two Chinese companies for the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway. This has been done for security reasons. The contract was worth Rs 800–800 crore.

Delhi-Mumbai expressway: Government, people, and companies are moving fast in the direction of economic sanctions against China after Galvan Valley incident. The government has canceled the contract of two Chinese companies related to the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway. This has been done for security reasons.

Refused to give a letter of award

Sources concerned with the Transport Ministry told the Economic Times that the ministry will not allow the Chinese company (Jiangxi Construction Engineering Corporation) subsidiary to do two projects worth Rs 800–800 crore. Both Chinese companies have been refused a letter of award.

Gadkari had previously expressed his intention

Recently, Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari had said clearly that there will be no direct or indirect entry of Chinese companies in any highway projects. Currently, if the Chinese company somehow has a hand in a project, the tender will be canceled and reissued.

China will lose 4 thousand crores in Rakhi

Here the Confederation of All India Traders (CAT) has launched a national campaign to boycott Chinese goods under the ‘Indian goods-our pride’ across the country including Delhi. It started on 10 June. The organization says that Rakhi will be the first festival that will let China know how strongly the country is determined to give China a big lesson by boycotting Chinese goods. CAT claims that this time on the festival of Rakhi, India’s sisters will use China Rakhi to incur a loss of trade of about Rs. 4 thousand crores.

About Author

Admin

Admin

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

RSS Sports

  • Cardinals make McBride NFL's highest-paid TE - ESPN
    Cardinals make McBride NFL's highest-paid TE  ESPNCardinals Extend Pro Bowl Tight End Trey McBride  Arizona CardinalsTrey McBride contract details: Cardinals TE becomes highest-paid at position  USA TodayArizona Cardinals sign star pass-catcher to a record-setting extension  The Arizona RepublicTrey McBride, Cardinals agree to 4-year contract extension  Arizona Sports
  • Raiders, QB Geno Smith agree to two-year extension worth up to $85.5 million: Sources - The New York Times
    Raiders, QB Geno Smith agree to two-year extension worth up to $85.5 million: Sources  The New York TimesSource: Raiders, QB Smith reach $75M extension  ESPNGeno Smith gets $75 million contract extension after Raiders trade  New York PostFormer Seahawks QB Geno Smith gets new deal with Raiders, reports say  The Seattle TimesGeno Smith agrees to two-year extension with Raiders  NBC Sports
  • Cowboys acquiring QB Joe Milton from Patriots, adding depth behind Dak Prescott - The New York Times
    Cowboys acquiring QB Joe Milton from Patriots, adding depth behind Dak Prescott  The New York TimesBackup plan: Cowboys trade for Pats QB Milton  ESPNThe Patriots could have held on to get a better return for Joe Milton  The Boston GlobePatriots Trade QB Joe Milton III to Dallas  New England PatriotsWill the Cowboys trade Dak Prescott? How Joe Milton deal […]
  • 2025 college basketball transfer portal: Which teams are contacting top guards - 247Sports
    2025 college basketball transfer portal: Which teams are contacting top guards  247SportsCollege basketball transfer rankings 2025: Breaking down the top 50 players, with six of top 10 committed  CBS SportsRanking the top 50 players in the college basketball transfer portal  247SportsRanking the best players in the NCAA men’s basketball transfer portal  The New York TimesTop Players in the Transfer […]
  • Josh McDaniels: New offense will be an adjustment for Drake Maye, but not a big deal - NBC Sports
    Josh McDaniels: New offense will be an adjustment for Drake Maye, but not a big deal  NBC SportsFive Takeaways From Patriots OC Josh McDaniels and the Offensive Assistant's Media Availabilities  New England PatriotsMcDaniels ‘smitten' by Maye, ‘excited' to work with Patriots QB  Yahoo SportsPatriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels already "smitten" with Drake Maye  CBS NewsNew Pats offensive coaches talk […]

Follow Us