Web Live News

LG Anil Baijal of Delhi rejected Kejriwal government’s decision to open hotels and weekly markets on a trial basis

LG Anil Baijal of Delhi rejected Kejriwal government’s decision to open hotels and weekly markets on a trial basis

LG Anil Baijal of Delhi rejected Kejriwal government’s decision to open hotels and weekly markets on a trial basis
July 31
17:44 2020

LG vs CM in Delhi: Delhi’s Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal has rejected the Kejriwal government’s decision to open hotels and allow weekly markets for a week on a trial basis.

Highlights

  • LG Anil Baijal of Delhi dismisses 2 important decisions of Kejriwal government regarding Unlock-3
  • LG has rejected the Kejriwal government’s decision to open hotels in Delhi from August 1.
  • LG also rejected the decision to open weekly markets on a trial basis for a week
  • A day earlier on Thursday, the Kejriwal government made important announcements related to Unlock-3 to open the economy.

The latest episode of the collision of LG Anil Baijal vs CM Arvind Kejriwal in Delhi has also included the guidelines of Unlock-3 (Delhi Unlock-3). LG (rejects CM Kejriwal’s decisions) has rejected 2 big decisions taken by the Kejriwal government regarding Unlock-3. These are both decisions – opening of hotels and permission to open weekly markets for a week on a trial basis.

In the decisions taken under the guidelines of Unlock-3, the Delhi government has abolished the night curfew, the night curfew was earlier from 10 am to 5 am. Since the hotels in Delhi are no longer connected to hospitals, the Delhi government has decided to allow the normal functioning of hotels. As already, hospitality services have been allowed according to the unlocked guidelines of the central government. A Delhi government official said that the SOP will be released on Friday about the opening of the hotels and normal functioning in the hotels is expected to begin from August 1.

The Delhi government allowed street hawkers to work in Delhi from 10 am to 8 pm on a trial basis. Today it has been decided that in future the road hawkers will be allowed to do their work without any time limit. The Delhi government has allowed weekly markets to operate with social distancing and all necessary precautionary measures for a week on a trial basis. After the release of attached hotels from Kovid Hospitals in Delhi, now the expectation of opening them to the public soon has increased.

Hotel traders were demanding from the Delhi government that their hotels should now be allowed to start. The government is working on several fronts to boost the economy of Delhi. The committee of the government is also working. The street vendors have also been allowed to work. A day earlier, the government released about 40 hotels associated with Kovid hospitals. Due to Corona being controlled in Delhi, there are no patients in the care centers built in the hotels, so the hotel operators had appealed to de-link these Kovid care centers.

It was then decided to de-link the Kovid care centers built in the hotels. At the same time, the Chamber of Trade and Industry (CTI), a trade association, has also demanded the Delhi government to allow hotels to be opened. CTI Chairman Brijesh Goel said that in the video conferencing on Thursday, hoteliers had demanded that a lot of activities are being opened in Unlock 3. Hotels should also be allowed to start now. He said that he had put this demand of hoteliers soon before the Delhi government.

About Author

Admin

Admin

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

RSS Sports

  • Twelve Mets prospects to watch early in the minor-league season - The New York Times
    Twelve Mets prospects to watch early in the minor-league season  The New York TimesHere's where Mets' top prospects will open the 2025 season  MLB.comWhere Mets’ Top 30 Prospects Will Start 2025 Season  Metsmerized Online3 top NY Mets prospects who’ll be MLB studs, 2 who’ll be good in a lesser role  Rising AppleSyracuse Mets to feature some of New York's […]
  • Lamar Jackson sparks legal battle with Dale Earnhardt Jr. over No. 8 - NBC Sports
    Lamar Jackson sparks legal battle with Dale Earnhardt Jr. over No. 8  NBC SportsLamar Jackson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. locked in trademark battle over the number 8  Yahoo SportsLamar Jackson Takes Legal Action Against NASCAR Legend Over Trademark of No. 8  Sports IllustratedDale Earnhardt Jr. faces legal opposition from NFL player in trademark dispute  Motorsport.comLamar Jackson challenges Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s […]
  • Ja Morant breaks out finger guns again after reportedly receiving warning from NBA, then hits buzzer-beater - Yahoo Sports
    Ja Morant breaks out finger guns again after reportedly receiving warning from NBA, then hits buzzer-beater  Yahoo SportsMorant uses finger-gun gesture despite warning  ESPNJa Morant uses finger-gun gesture again despite warning from NBA  USA TodayGrizzlies’ Ja Morant repeats gun gesture despite NBA warning  The GuardianJa Morant Breaks Silence After NBA Launches Investigation  Athlon Sports
  • What to Know About Carbon Monoxide Poisoning - The New York Times
    What to Know About Carbon Monoxide Poisoning  The New York TimesDeath of Gardner's son pinned to carbon monoxide  ESPNMiller Gardner death due to carbon monoxide poisoning, officials announce  MLB.comFormer New York Yankees Player Brett Gardner's Son Miller's Official Cause of Death Revealed  People.comCarbon monoxide poisoning has been tied to several traveler deaths. Here’s how to stay safe on your […]
  • #PostPulpit Mailbag: Breaking down reader-submitted mock drafts - Pats Pulpit
    #PostPulpit Mailbag: Breaking down reader-submitted mock drafts  Pats PulpitLatest NFL draft buzz: What we're hearing on Travis Hunter, Round 1 trades, Day 3 sleepers  ESPN2025 NFL mock draft: Giants, Jaguars trade out of top 5; Shedeur Sanders falls to back half of Round 1  CBS SportsMaurice Jones-Drew 2025 NFL mock draft 1.0: Jets land Travis Hunter; Bears, Broncos, […]

Follow Us