Web Live News

Madhya Pradesh announces night curfew in five cities

Madhya Pradesh announces night curfew in five cities

Madhya Pradesh announces night curfew in five cities
November 21
12:00 2020

After Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan held a review meeting with heath officials, it was announced that night curfew will be imposed in Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Ratlam and Vidisha.

The Madhya Pradesh government led by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Friday announced imposition of night curfew across five cities in the state. The curfew will come into force from November 21 starting from 10 pm until 6 am the next morning.

The decision to force the night check-in time came after Chouhan held a survey meeting with health authorities to take a load of the circumstance. Following this, it was reported that the night time limit will be forced in Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Ratlam, and Vidisha. Yet, the night check-in time won’t block the development of transportation vehicles and works working in manufacturing plants.

Chouhan further explained that the emergencies the board bunch headed by gathered will hold a meeting in each locale on November 21 to survey the circumstance at the region level and chose in like manner.

The schools up to class eight will stay shut in Madhya Pradesh and the higher optional and universities will likewise not hold normal meetings. “Just the individuals who need direction can come to universities and higher schools as indicated by the rules set somewhere near the particular offices,” said Chouhan.

The night check-in time will proceed until the cases have settled called attention to Chouhan. While there would be no lockdown in any zones of the state aside from those that transform into containment zones with a high number of cases. Such territories will be recognized as containment zones and development forward and backward from these regulation zones will be halted.

On November 20, a sum of 1,529 new instances of COVID-19 was found in the condition of which the most elevated of 378 were in the state’s capital of Bhopal. This was trailed by Indore which remained at 313 cases. Another nine individuals kicked the bucket because of COVID in MP on Friday while to date around 3138 individuals have lost their lives. MP so far has recorded an aggregate of 1.89 lakh positive cases.

On Friday, Bhopal recorded the most noteworthy of 378 me COVID cases followed by Indore with 313 cases, Gwalior 96 positive cases while Ratlam recorded 76 cases, and Vidisha another 39 cases. The complete dynamic cases in MP remain at 10402 of which 1528 were accounted for on Friday. The most elevated casualty because of COVID-19 has been recorded in Indore with a sum of 726 passings followed by Bhopal with 503 passings, 172 in Gwalior and 62 in Ratlam while another 52 in Vidisha. While an aggregate of 3138 individuals has passed on in the state up until this point.

About Author

Admin

Admin

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

RSS Sports

  • LIV Golf, Saudi relationships pull Trump to Florida as markets rage - The Washington Post
    LIV Golf, Saudi relationships pull Trump to Florida as markets rage  The Washington PostTrump is dropping into Miami at rush hour. What it could mean for your commute  Miami HeraldPresident Trump arrives at Doral for LIV Golf event after helicopter mishap  CBS NewsTrump says PGA-LIV 'merge' would be a 'great thing' as talks between tours continue  Fox NewsDonald Trump […]
  • Former Seahawks QB Geno Smith gets new deal with Raiders, reports say - The Seattle Times
    Former Seahawks QB Geno Smith gets new deal with Raiders, reports say  The Seattle TimesSource: Raiders, QB Smith reach $75M extension  ESPNAt first blush, Geno Smith’s contract isn’t dramatically better than Sam Darnold’s  NBC SportsRaiders HC Pete Carroll on contract extension for Geno Smith: 'We're working on it'  NFL.comValue of Geno Smith’s new Raiders deal indicates he just didn’t […]
  • The $135 million Jackson Merrill extension is latest Padres win - New York Post
    The $135 million Jackson Merrill extension is latest Padres win  New York PostSources: Padres' Merrill lands $135M extension  ESPNAnalyzing Merrill's massive contract extension: 'My goal is to win'  MLB.comPaul Zeise: Why an early deal for Paul Skenes wouldn't work for him or Pirates  Pittsburgh Post-GazettePadres Daily: Jackson Merrill’s perspective; hustling up runs; just a couple undefeateds  San Diego Union-Tribune
  • Case Keenum agrees to terms with the Bears - NBC Sports
    Case Keenum agrees to terms with the Bears  NBC SportsBears sign QB Case Keenum to back up Caleb Williams  ESPNChicago Bears are signing QB Case Keenum  YahooBears Sign Journeyman Quarterback to Provide Depth Behind Caleb Williams  Sports IllustratedBears bringing on veteran QB Case Keenum to mentor Caleb Williams: Source  The New York Times
  • Man who conned ex-NBA star Howard gets 12 yrs. - ESPN
    Man who conned ex-NBA star Howard gets 12 yrs.  ESPNView Full Coverage on Google News

Follow Us