Web Live News

Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Supreme Court Orders CBI Probe

Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Supreme Court Orders CBI Probe

Sushant Singh Rajput Case: Supreme Court Orders CBI Probe
August 19
12:06 2020

Sushant Singh Rajput case: Rhea Chakraborty went to the Supreme Court asking that the Bihar case, which was taken over by the CBI, be transferred to Mumbai

The Supreme Court today said the CBI will investigate actor Sushant Singh Rajput’s death and asked the Mumbai police to hand over all evidence collected so far to the investigating agency. The court also said the FIR registered in Bihar based on the complaint filed by Sushant Singh’s father was correct and Bihar was competent to ask the CBI to investigate the case.

Entertainer Rhea Chakraborty, Sushant Singh Rajput’s better half, had requested that the Supreme Court move the FIR or First Information Report enrolled by his family in Patna to Mumbai.

Sushant Singh Rajput, 34, was discovered dead in his Mumbai loft on June 14.

The Mumbai Police said it was self-destruction and has been exploring charges that he was experiencing discouragement and had felt insulted by entertainment world insiders and coteries.

Over a month later, Sushant Singh Rajput’s dad KK Singh recorded a case in Bihar blaming Rhea Chakraborty and her family for tricking his child monetarily and intellectually hassling him.

The Bihar Police objection prompted examinations by the CBI and Enforcement Directorate into the entertainer’s budgetary status and his dad’s grievance that crores were removed from his record.

Rhea Chakraborty went to the Supreme Court asking that the Bihar case, which was taken over by the CBI, be moved to Mumbai.

The 28-year-old entertainer has denied all charges made by Sushant Singh’s dad as “all-out drivel”. In her court contentions, she had said the transition to supplant the Mumbai Police examination had become about governmental issues in front of the Bihar political race.

PromotedListen to the most recent melodies, just on JioSaavn.com

The Bihar government denied her charges and said it was on solid ground in moving the case to the CBI. The Supreme Court has acknowledged the contention.

Minutes after the Supreme Court request, Sushant Singh Rajput’s sister Shweta Singh Kirti, who had been battling for a CBI examination, tweeted: “Thank you, God! You have addressed our supplications!! However, it is only the start… the initial move towards reality! Full confidence on CBI”

About Author

Admin

Admin

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment

RSS Sports

  • Source: Raiders, QB Smith reach $75M extension - ESPN
    Source: Raiders, QB Smith reach $75M extension  ESPNFormer Seahawks QB Geno Smith gets new deal with Raiders, reports say  The Seattle TimesGeno Smith gets $75 million contract extension after Raiders trade  New York PostGeno Smith agrees to two-year extension with Raiders  NBC SportsRaiders sign Geno Smith to two-year, $75 million extension, keeping new quarterback from hitting free agency  Yahoo Sports
  • Chelsea v Tottenham: Premier League – live - The Guardian
    Chelsea v Tottenham: Premier League – live  The GuardianChelsea vs Tottenham LIVE: Premier League score, lineups & updates  BBCChelsea vs. Tottenham Hotspur, Premier League: Live blog; highlights  We Ain't Got No HistoryMaresca confirms Cole Palmer, Nicolas Jackson and Noni Madueke are ready to start | News | Official Site  ChelseaChelsea vs Spurs | How to watch, team news, kit […]
  • Paul Skenes knows he’s going to get roasted by Pirates teammates over Livvy Dunne photoshoot in GQ - New York Post
    Paul Skenes knows he’s going to get roasted by Pirates teammates over Livvy Dunne photoshoot in GQ  New York PostWhy the Algorithm Loves Gen Z’s ‘It Couple’ Livvy Dunne and Paul Skenes  GQOlivia Dunne Reveals Relationship with Boyfriend Paul Skenes Almost Didn't Happen for This 1 Reason  People.comSkenes-Dunne power couple survived early test: 'He wouldn't follow me back […]
  • Mock Draft Roundup 10.0: This Prospect Would Make Baltimore a 'Nightmare' - Baltimore Ravens
    Mock Draft Roundup 10.0: This Prospect Would Make Baltimore a 'Nightmare'  Baltimore RavensJohn Harbaugh feeling good about Ravens’ roster as NFL Draft nears  The New York TimesBaltimore Ravens Take Pair of Top Defenders In Mock Draft  Sports IllustratedThere are 3 teams that can make it tough for Ravens to address one of their biggest needs during first round […]
  • Virginia transfer Isaac McKneely is headed to Louisville - 247Sports
    Virginia transfer Isaac McKneely is headed to Louisville  247SportsPORTAL TRACKER | Kelsey adds another shooter: Virginia's McKneely commits to Louisville  WDRBIsaac McKneely, UVA sharpshooter, commits to Louisville basketball, Pat Kelsey via portal  The Courier-JournalNorth Carolina loses transfer portal target to ACC rival  Yahoo SportsTennessee transfer target Isaac McKneely commits to Louisville  On3.com

Follow Us